I’ve pretty much taken a hiatus from technical articles while preparing for OOW. I depart tomorrow for SF and I plan to keep at least one entry per day…we’ll see if I can keep up while on-site at the conference.
I have a lot of plans to attend some of the good RAC and Identity Management sessions at OOW. I won’t bore you with my personal pick list, but if you’re looking for me (because you want to hear a good joke or I owe you money or some such thing), you’ll definitely find me at these sessions since I’m involved in them to some extent:
- Sunday, 11-Nov
- 10 am: High Availability Options for Oracle Database, Moscone West 2003
- 1 pm: Is that really you? Prove it!, Moscone West 2005
- 2:30 pm: 11g Database Beta Testing Panel, Moscone West 2004
- 4 pm: RAC SIG Birds of a Feather session, Moscone West 2002
- Monday, 12-Nov
- Tuesday, 13-Nov
- Wednesday, 14-Nov
- Thursday, 15-Nov
- 10 am: Piocon Booth, Moscone South
- 11:30 am: other technical sessions
- 5 pm: It’s a wrap reception, Howard Street
Should be a fun week. Please stop by and meet me at one of these places or anywhere else you happen to see me. Now, back to preparing the presentations for my sessions :). See you in SF! Travel safe.