Collaborate 08 is here and I’m in Denver already to prepare for the start of the conference. This year, I won’t be blogging a day-by-day accounting of my whereabouts and happenings. Instead, I’ll save up for a summary of what I saw, heard, and vibes I felt during the week.
If you’re still one of the many that hasn’t quite finalized your itinerary for the week, check out these events from the RAC SIG:
- Sun, 13-Apr, 7:30pm, Hyatt Granite ABC: IOUG SIG Reception (this is all SIGs, not just RAC SIG)
- Mon, 14-Apr, 10:30am, Korbel 1F: RAC SIG Customer Panel
- Tue, 15-Apr, 12:15pm, Korbel 4C: RAC SIG Experts Panel
- Wed, 16-Apr, 1:30pm, Korbel 4F: RAC SIG Birds of a Feather
Also check out all the great RAC-related sessions happening this week. For convenience, the RAC SIG has assembled a summary of all the Collaborate 08 sessions related to RAC on their website for download.
Of course, I also would love to see you in my own sessions this week. Here is my presentation list this week:
- Mon, 14-Apr, 9:15am, Korbel 3B: SSL, Load Balancers, Rewrite, Redirect, and More Advanced Configuration (2-hour expert session co-presentation with Matt Topper)
- Tue, 15-Apr, 3:30pm, Four Seasons 2/3: Building a RAC Test Environment On VMWare For Free (2-hour expert session)
- Wed, 16-Apr, 8:30am, Korbel 3B: Oracle Adaptive Access Manager: What, Why, How
- Thu, 17-Apr, 9:45am, Korbel 2A: To RAC or Not To RAC: What’s Best For HA? Panel debate session (I’m the moderator)
When I’m not at one of those sessions or a RAC SIG session, I may be attending other sessions and will also be spending some time at the Piocon Piobooth #1619 in the exhibit hall (I actually have a real job!). My Piocon team members are presenting quite a few interesting sessions as well, so if RAC and IdM aren’t your things, check out these sessions as well.